1. After taking a long break from Stitch Fix (referral link), I’ve decided to give it a shot again. Jordan and I are attending a wedding in September, and I thought it’d be a fun way to try on some new dresses. I’m excited to see what I get!
2. My long summer work days are coming to a close. Some days, this summer feels very long, and other days, it feels like it’s flying. I’m ready to have a little more balance in my life again — I’ll be able to dedicate more time to blogging, which will be nice!
3. This summer, my main form of exercise has been walking. It’s been a nice break from high impact activities, but I’m ready to up the intensity. I’m starting a new workout program on Monday, and I’m excited to see the results! I’ll be talking about it more next week.
4. Iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts is better than iced coffee from Starbucks. Agree?
5. My friend Sarah, a fellow Indianapolis-area blogger, had her twins! The babies are adorable — I’m so excited for her and her husband!
6. I don’t have much else to say, other than have a good weekend!