1. Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! I’ve really been spoiled this week. My in-laws had us over for dinner, my mom surprised me with balloons on my birthday, my sisters took me out for dinner and ice cream last night, Jordan is taking me out tonight, and tomorrow, we’re going over to my parents’ house for dinner and birthday cake. Will I ever outgrow the traditional birthday celebration at my parents’ house? Maybe when I have kids of my own…
2. For my birthday, Jordan bought me a Fitbit Flex. I’m two days in and loving it already! I’ll share all of my thoughts once I’ve used it a while longer, but it’s so interesting to see when I move the most and how well I sleep. The technology is amazing.
3. Staying on the topic of birthday presents, yesterday I decided to treat myself while browsing the aisles at Target. And then, I realized that this purchase probably makes me look 16 rather than 26.
4. My sister has set a wedding date! She will be getting married on October 25th. She and her fiance have been dating for six years, so the wedding planning process hasn’t been too hard — she already knew what she wanted. Almost everything is booked and ready to go when October gets here!
5. I’m way behind on blog posts. Please bear with me as I eventually recap things that happened weeks or months ago. I still want to talk about Blend sponsors, and the media trip that I took last week!
6. The winner of the Swanson Health Products giveaway is Gina H. Congratulations! I will forward your name onto Swanson, and they will take it from there.
Have a great weekend!