1. Last night, my sister Hilary and I attended a Ladies’ Beer and Canvas class. It’s exactly like the popular Wine & Canvas classes that are popping up everywhere, only with beer. I was invited to go as part of my work with BIG CITY, little Indiana (I’ll be recapping my entire experience there later!), and it was so much fun. I can’t wait to try it again!
2. Bath & Body Works’ mason jar candles are on sale right now, 3 for $20. I was trying to hold out on the fall decor until it gets cooler outside, but this deal is too good to pass up!
3. Speaking of fall, despite the fact that the pumpkin spice latte has arrived to Starbucks everywhere, I haven’t had one yet. It’s feeling cooler this morning, so today might be the day.
4. A couple of months ago, I wrote a short essay, entering myself into a contest to win a trip to New York and tickets to Bethenny’s new show. To my surprise, a couple of weeks after entering, I received a phone call telling me that I was a finalist, going through to the next round. Well, I didn’t end up winning (I’d be there today if I had), but I have already set my DVR to record her show on Monday. I love talk shows..and I love Bethenny!
5. Let’s talk about ABC Family’s ‘Baby Daddy.’ It’s like a grown-up version of a Disney Channel show, if you’re into that kind of thing. I just started watching it, and I like it.
6. I’m heading back to my alma mater’s campus today. I found out that I can utilize the career service office, even though I’ve already graduated. It’s been over two years since I’ve been in a campus building, but I think it’ll be nice to go back…especially knowing that I don’t have any information to memorize or homework to complete ;).
7. Can you believe that it’s already Friday? Have a great weekend!