1. Jordan and I have gotten in the habit of watching Jeopardy every night. Last night, we weren’t going to be home when it was on, so I recorded it. I might be a grandma stuck in a 25-year-old body.
2. This article. Just read the quote about the woman who doesn’t have enough money to provide for her family. Apparently cable TV is now a necessity?
3. TWO weeks until the Healthy Living Summit! I will be live blogging one session and live tweeting one session, so if you won’t be there in person, you’ll get a glimpse of HLS by following me here, or here. More details to come next week!
4. This summer’s been so weird, weather wise. I’m glad that I’m finally able to get some use out of my summer clothes before it’s time for fall!
5. I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. That’s what I get for drinking coffee at 3 p.m. on Thursday. Never again (remind me that I said this).
6. If you’re wondering how it’s going on the job front…it’s going okay. I had a promising interview a couple of weeks ago, and although I was told that I was a top candidate, they ended up offering the job to someone with more experience. So, it’s back to the search for me. I’ve enlisted some help (in the form of a recruiter), I’ve made some great freelance connections, and I’m just going to keep trying. It’s a tough market out there!
7. Thank you for all of your sweet comments on yesterday’s post. Believe me, I am still working on a lot of those things too (especially #2, #6 and #9), and I’m glad that so many of you can relate.
It’s a holiday weekend! Have a great one!