1. It’s so nice to be back to blogging. I have one more trip to recap, and then you (and I) should be all caught up!
2. I’m attending two events geared towards foodies this weekend, and I can’t wait. One is outdoors, and since it finally feels like summer, it should be really nice.
3. If you follow me on Twitter, you might’ve seen that I will now be a contributing writer for the newly-launched website, BIG CITY, little Indiana. I was featured on the website’s sister site, Little Indiana, in July, but never mentioned it on here. Indiana is typically considered a fly-over state, so it’s a fun way to learn more about what there is to do and see here! Feel free to check it out!
4. I highly recommend that you make this oatmeal for breakfast this weekend. I made it this morning, and it’s so, so good (and filling).
5. Since my schedule is flexible right now, I’ve been going on walks with my mom during the day, in lieu of going to the gym. It’s nice to get out into the sunshine and spend time with her — the hour flies by!
6. In three weeks I will be on a plane, on my way to the Healthy Living Summit. I’m so excited to meet and hang out with these girls, and hopefully a bunch more! There are still tickets available, so I encourage you to consider attending.
7. Today is my parents’ 27th wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!
8. And with that, I need to get ready for the day. Have a great weekend!