1. Can it be spring yet? Particularly, spring break? I don’t know how much more I can take of the gloomy, windy, icy days.
2. One nice thing about being a school employee in the winter time? You get to watch the closings and delays scroll on the bottom of the TV screen, as if you’re back in elementary school. It really doesn’t get old. We have another two-hour delay today for ice. It almost makes me want to take back #1. Almost.
3. House hunting is a stressful thing, especially as first time home buyers on a newlywed budget. We’ve found a house that we really like, but putting in an offer is kind of nerve-wracking. It’s only the biggest purchase we’ve ever made — no big deal, right ?
4. Rant: I wish that high schools and colleges would prepare students for the burden of student loan debt. They have tons of meetings for parents, but normally, students don’t feel the impact until six months after college graduation. I try not to let our student loan debt bother me — it’s just a fact of life, and it’s considered “good debt” – but it’s depressing to think how much we’ve paid for school when we could be putting all of that money elsewhere. Jordan and I will definitely not be one of those couples who waits to start a family until all of our debt is paid off — it wouldn’t be biologically possible. Please tell me someone else feels this way. Rant over.
5. I cannot wait to give our apartment a thorough cleaning tomorrow. I always feel so much better after I clean. Yes, I’m weird.
6. I want to thank you again for all of the responses I got on this post. You guys are the best .
7. Her baby. Oh. my. gosh. It makes me want one. Adorable.
8. The Today Show is in Miami today, where it’s 80+ degrees outside. I’m going to live vicariously through them until I have to brave the ice to go to work .
Have a wonderful weekend!
Are you ready for spring weather?
Do you have fun plans this weekend?