1. We have another two-hour delay today. I think this is the third or fourth one that we’ve had in the five weeks that I’ve been at my new job? It’s getting a little ridiculous — it’s nice to sleep in and lounge around in the morning, but I don’t get paid for the two hours that we’re not at school.
2. I’m really glad that it’s Friday. This week went by particularly slow, and I’m just excited for a weekend spent with family. We’re celebrating my dad’s birthday tomorrow, and hanging out with Jordan’s family on Sunday for the Super Bowl!
3. Is it weird that we’re so attached to our families? I don’t go a week without going over to my parents’ house, and Jordan works with his family everyday and doesn’t get tired of them. We may or may not have separation anxiety .
4. I did a quick kickboxing video (found on Bright House On Demand) before I left for work yesterday, and oh my gosh, I am SO sore today. It was a circuit workout consisting of cardio kickboxing and kettlebell exercises, and let me tell you, I worked muscles I didn’t even know that I had! I don’t actually own a kettlebell, so I just used free weights, but I might need to invest in one now!
5. This video is the cutest. If you don’t already have baby fever, this might just do it.
6. I made Jordan my favorite white chicken chili last night. I met a friend for dinner, so I didn’t get a chance to eat it, but there are plenty of leftovers to pack in my lunch today. It’s nice to have a good lunch to look forward to, don’t ya think?
7. Our home search on! We’ve decided to go the house hunting route rather than building. Last night, Jordan showed me the coolest house online — it was built in 1906 and the architecture is amazing. Unfortunately, it’s on a busy road and looks like it could be haunted… but for some reason, I still want to go through it!
8. What is up with this Brian guy in the new episodes of “The Office”? The show was getting good, but now it’s getting weird.
9. Okay, time to get ready for work so I can get to the weekend . Have a great day!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Do you own a home?