1. I’m pretty sure that I had a slight case of food poisoning yesterday. I had a beef taco at a Mexican restaurant on Wednesday, and I can’t even remember the last time that I had beef. Maybe that had something to do with it? Who knows, but let’s just say it’s not fun when your stomach starts churning at work. And… it still hurts this morning. I hope this isn’t the beginning stages of the flu.
2. Tabata Burn kicks my butt every time. By 6:00 last night, every muscle in my body was aching. It’s amazing how 30 minutes can make such a big impact. If you don’t have a Tabata class located near you, Gina has some good at-home Tabata workouts on her blog!
3. I’m terrible at hiding my feelings. Jordan and I looked at a house on Wednesday, a house that I thought we’d seriously consider buying. Unfortunately, I didn’t like it. At all. I couldn’t even fake an “It’s okay,” to the realtor who was showing us the house. I may have even said that “the house smells like animals.” As it turns out, the owners have never owned pets (so they say). Oops.
4. Can I just say how happy I am that leggings are back in style? They were one of my most favorite things to wear in the 90s. I got the comfiest (yet somehow still stylish) pair from Victoria’s Secret for Christmas, and yesterday I paired them with a long sweater and boots and pulled it off as a “business casual” look for work. I’ve seen other teachers do it too, so I’m pretty sure that it’s okay .
5. It sounds like a lot of you are morning exercisers! I can’t say that I’ve switched over to the dark side just yet. The majority of my favorite classes are only offered in the evenings, so that’s why I usually go after work!
6. I’m so ready for the weekend. TGIF.