1. Thank you all so much for your encouraging words on Wednesday’s post. I hope that we can all find peace this year, in one way or another.
2. After today, I will have made it through my first week back at work! It was a challenging one, but I’ll tell you what, I really appreciate my free time now!
4. I really miss running. Kinda crazy, considering that I used to hate running. I’ve gotta let my knee and shins heal this month so I can start up again next month (hopefully)!
5. On Monday, Jordan and I will celebrate our six “monthiversary.” Okay, so we’re not actually going to celebrate, but can you believe that we’ve already been married for half a year? Crazy!
6. Until I can get my work schedule under control, my blogging schedule may be closer to three days a week than five. Lesson planning is no joke.
7. I’m kind of ecstatic that ‘The Bachelor’ is back. Sometimes it’s nice to sit back and watch mindless TV, feeling thankful that I’m not the girl making a fool of myself on the show .
8. Our (bare) Christmas tree is still up. It’s weird, I know, but we’ve had plans every night this week, and by the time we get home, the last thing we want to do is take our tree down and drag it to the trash compactor. Tomorrow is the day that it will come down. And our apartment will look so much bigger.
9. Jordan and I began house hunting this week, and we’ve already discovered one thing that’s going to get in our way — expensive tastes. We both have them. Jordan really wants to build, but the price tag that comes along with a custom built house is discouraging. I really want a basement, but they’re really rare (and therefore, more expensive) in Indiana. This should be interesting…
10. I’m ready for a relaxing weekend. TGIF .
What are you up to this weekend?
Did you take all of your holiday decorations down?