1. I never really mentioned our NYE party on the blog, but it was fun! I made “Christmas” sangria (red wine, ginger ale, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, oranges and cranberries) for the first time, and it was a hit!
2. After taking a long hiatus from frozen yogurt, I had it twice in one week, at two new-to-me places. Pinkberry was definitely my favorite. I had the chocolate hazelnut, and it tasted just like Nutella! It also happens to be the Whole Foods of frozen yogurt, though. My wallet is thankful that there’s not one closer to home!
3. I took my Garmin out for the first time yesterday. I’ve had a case of cabin fever and needed to get some fresh air, despite the ridiculously cold temps. So far, I think I’m really going to like it, and can’t wait to run with it in the spring!
4. We have yet to take down our Christmas decorations. Seeing as I have plans today and tomorrow, it looks like that’s what we’ll be doing on Sunday. I guess I’m kind of in denial that the holidays are over. So sad.
5. My sleep depends on how quiet my upstairs neighbors are, and last night was the worse night of sleep I’ve had in a long time. I’ve resorted to banging a broomstick on the ceiling, because that seems to make them stop stomping around for all of 3 minutes (better than nothing). If only we could end our lease early with no penalty…
6. Today, I am going wedding dress shopping with my friend! It seems like just yesterday that I was doing the same!
Time to get ready! Have a great day!
What’re you up to today/tonight?