1. Yesterday, I got called to sub at the very last minute. In fact, I was still in a deep sleep when I got the call, so it took me a while to register what the person on the other end of the phone was telling me (hopefully I made sense — I don’t even remember!). With 30 minutes to get up, get ready, and get out the door, I didn’t have time to eat breakfast, let alone make my lunch. Thankfully, I learned that my husband goes into Superman mode while I’m freaking out. When I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower, he rushed to the kitchen to make my lunch. Teamwork :).
2. Besides for Monday’s walk, this week has pretty much been a no workout week. I might’ve ran shin pain-free during my race, but my shins have hurt everyday since. I haven’t really been in the mood to workout either, so I’m just kind of going with it. A little time off is good every once in a while, don’t ya think?
3. I made dinner for my sisters and my sister‘s boyfriend last night, and they brought me these.
So pretty. I should have them over more often ;).
4. It’s November, and Christmas has already exploded everywhere. I don’t remember it being so big, so early last year? I love Christmas, but I love Thanksgiving too, and I’m trying to enjoy my last
few two weeks of fall festivities. Two weeks!! After Thanksgiving, it might as well be winter. I will be putting “snow” above our cabinets and wrapping our railing in garland. Until then, I’ll embrace the leaves and avoid Kohl’s (don’t get sucked in — you’ll want to buy everything).
5. Speaking of Christmas, this weekend, I’m going to the Christmas Gift & Hobby Show, where I will
most likely buy Christmas decorations… while I’m thinking about Thanksgiving. I’m a hypocrite.
6. Last night, I dreamt that I was here. You can imagine my disappointment when I woke up to my alarm and it was time to get ready for work.
Have a great weekend!