1. Hi, my name is Emily, and I’m addicted to all things pumpkin.
Until Christmas is over, I should probably have Jordan do the grocery shopping. I had to resist the urge to buy pumpkin spice coffee creamer and pumpkin yogurt, both of which were located right by the pumpkin cream cheese, of course. Darn product placement.
2. Is it really already Friday again? Since we got back on a Tuesday, my days are all mixed up.
3. Next week, Jordan and I will have a house guest. Bring on Chipotle takeout and ‘How I Met Your Mother’ marathons. We live a wild life .
4. I am on fall break for one more week, and I need to tackle cleaning out my room at my parents’ house. I’m just going to have to pick a day and lock myself in there. You don’t realize how much
junk stuff you have until it’s time to move.
5. I started and finished this book on the way up to Michigan. It’s a quick read, and I loved it. The author, Kelle Hampton, also has a blog — if nothing else, skim it for the pictures; her girls are adorable, and her photos are amazing!
6. Have you ever heard a person say that a campaign commercial persuaded them to move to the other side? Neither have I. I’m ready for the election to be over.
7. I had a case of baby fever when we were on vacation. A couple of the stores next to our hotel sold the cutest baby tutus and socks, and I was almost tempted to buy something. Then I remind myself that we’ve only been married for three months. Baby fever needs to go away for a while .
photo credit: Little Luxuries
8. My neighbors make me nervous. I don’t know what they’re doing, but they’re slamming doors?/throwing things?/jumping up and down? loud enough to make our whole floor shake. It’s probably partially due to cheap construction and non-sound proof walls, but seriously people? You’re scaring me.
9. This time of year reminds me of when I first started blogging. The first blog that I read religiously was Angela’s, and I remember putting off homework to sit and look through holiday-themed recipes, also attempting to recreate a few. Even blogs seem cozier in the fall, I think!
10. I don’t like ending things on odd numbers, so I’ll say, “Have a good weekend” on this even one !