1. This week has been… crazy. Let’s just say, I started a new job, it’s not exactly what I thought it would be, and getting used to 10 hour days is tough. Here’s to
hoping praying that next week will be better.
2. Remember how I said that Mexican food is my favorite? Last night the craving hit, and Jordan was kind enough to bring home takeout. If that doesn’t cure a bad day, I don’t know what will .
3. I’m running my second mud run this weekend, and I’m getting pretty excited! Bring on the cargo net.
4. I’ve been really good about not running this week. In fact, I’ve been really good about not working out much at all this week — I’m just not feeling it. Thank goodness for Julie’s super quick and effective at-home workout.
5. I’m so happy that ‘Modern Family,’ ‘The Office,’ and ‘New Girl’ are back on the air. Jordan and I finally agree on something to watch at night .
6. A guy from my high school was on ‘The Voice’ this week. He was a year above me in school, but his sister and I were in show choir together, and we used to go to the same competitions together (I remember him because he was a star in choir; who knows if he remembers me). He was good back then, but he’s even better now. Unfortunately, he didn’t make the cut, and the judges were kicking themselves for not turning around. Listen to his audition around the 65 minute mark, and watch the judges as they regret their decisions. It won’t disappoint.
What are your favorite sitcoms?
What’s your go-to comfort food?