1. My allergies have been ridiculously out of control this week. One minute I’m sneezing, the next minute I’m stuffy, and the next, I’m fighting off a sinus headache. This can only mean one thing — fall is right around the corner.
2. Speaking of fall, I am in dire need of some new fall clothes. Most of the things I own are from college, and I think it’s time for a wardrobe upgrade. I might be hitting up Target this weekend — just because I’m out of college doesn’t mean that I’m not on a budget .
3. My sister turned 19 on Tuesday, so this week has been full of birthday celebrations. On Wednesday, I took her out for Panera and DQ.
And tonight, we’re celebrating with our family, complete with a special delivery from Georgetown Cupcake. I’m not much of a cake person, but we ordered Georgetown cupcakes last year for Christmas and they are so good. I’m excited.
4. I think my shin splints are finally healing! I ran/walked 3.4 miles on Wednesday, and I woke up the next morning with zero pain! I’m changing my training strategy and trying the Galloway method. It works.
5. Did you know that people still smoke? I am reminded of it every morning when I open up our windows to let the
fresh air in. Our apartment is surrounded by smokers, which means that we have to breathe it in every day. I’d just like to enjoy this fall weather without the smell of cigarettes, thank you very much. (rant over)
6. My cousin is in town for the weekend! My sisters, Lauren and I spent last night eating frozen yogurt and standing in sports bra section of Wal-Mart for about 25 minutes (true life: we’re indecisive).
7. I’ve finally taken the plunge. It’ll be in my hands by next week!
Have a great weekend!