1. If you suffer from shin splints, go buy these. Now. Grab your debit card, open a new browser, and place your order. You won’t be disappointed.
2. I ran on Tuesday. I felt good during the first mile, and then the second mile happened — blah. It was too much too soon. Thankfully, my compression sleeves saved my
life legs. I’ve been living in these babies, even when I go to bed, and they make my calves feel a million times better. (Because I know that I’ll get comments about this — I know that I need to stop running for a while longer. Obviously that won’t be a problem; I’m not stubborn at all ).
3. My cousin recently opened up her very own Etsy shop. Everything that she makes is so adorable, and because I am a supporter of small businesses (and of my cousin ), I’m going to suggest that you check it out! Her prices are very reasonable, and she does custom orders (if you don’t see what you want, tell her and she can most likely make it for you). She is currently working on a gym bag for me; I’m so excited to see how it turns out!
4. This weekend, Jordan and I will be going to a family reunion (my side) for the first time as husband and wife. It seems like just yesterday I was getting questions like, “So, what do you want to major in?” Now people will be making small talk with us about marriage. Crazy how time flies.
5. Pumpkin is officially back in my life. I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte on Wednesday, and this morning, I made my first batch of pumpkin oatmeal. Yum.
6. I’m thinking of stealing Courtney’s date night idea tonight. I feel like Jordan and I have only seen and spoken to each other in passing this week, and we are in need of a night out together. I’ll let you know how it goes .
Have a great weekend!
Do you ever take control and plan dates for your boyfriend/hubby?
How have you used pumpkin this week?