1. Now that I have a job, I feel like it’s appropriate to say, “TGIF!” I’m working a longer shift today, and then Jordan and I are going to see ‘The Campaign’ with some friends. I’m not so sure how I feel about the movie (or what I’ve seen in the previews), but he’s excited.
2. Only one week and four days until Starbucks’ pumpkin spice is back! I’ve heard that they’re releasing the flavor early in some states, but really, how much earlier can you get than that? It’s kind of like when they start playing Christmas music before Halloween — too early!
3. This week, my body has been rejecting my training runs. I hopped on the treadmill yesterday for my 3-miler, and my legs wouldn’t go anywhere. I was basically hobbling. I know the difference between being sore and being in pain, so I walked a mile and a half, and then I came home and did Yoga for Runners. I’m still having some major shin and calf pain, but I’m hoping that ice and rest will do the trick. I don’t want to give up so soon!
4. I am officially obsessed with Instagram. I signed up last week, and I’m still figuring it all out, but so far it’s been fun. You can follow me @perfectionisnthappy .
5. Today is my grocery shopping day! I haven’t been since last Thursday, and our fridge is looking pretty bare right now. My list is made, and I will be heading to Target soon.
6. I am running another women’s mud run. This time, in Columbus, Ohio! I lived in the Columbus area all through elementary school, so I’m pretty excited to go back for a day. If you’d like to participate, check out the Pretty Muddy website. Registration is officially open!
And with that, I must get going! Have a great weekend!
Do you make a grocery list before you go shopping?
Do you ever feel pain when you run?