1. I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster this week. I had my first meltdown on Wednesday, when I walked into our apartment and noticed that Jordan put our dresser in the guest room instead of the master bedroom. I was planning to put our clothes away, but didn’t want to do it until it was in the right room. And of course, I wasn’t strong enough to move it on my own. Clearly, that’s something to cry over.
2. I waited until the last minute (ahem… Wednesday) to buy my wedding day makeup, and when I saw the price light up on that little ULTA cash register, I almost had a heart attack and contemplated returning it all. Why is makeup so expensive?
3. There are advantages to living in an apartment. One of those advantages is the pool. I enjoyed that perk two times this week. Not for too long though — I don’t want to look like a lobster on my wedding day!
4. There is a 50% chance of rain on Saturday. As you may remember, we haven’t had rain in
weeks months. I know that rain on your wedding day is supposed to be “lucky”, but I’m pretty sure that’s just what they tell brides so they don’t throw a fit on one of the biggest days of their life. Please pray that the rain will hold off until Sunday — or at least until after our outdoor pictures. It’s going to be nice and sunny, it’s going to be nice and sunny…
6. I’m not sure if I’ll make it back to the blog world before the wedding, and it definitely won’t be a priority of mine while I’m on my honeymoon
unless I get bored on the plane, so please enjoy the guest posts I have lined up over the next week and a half. There are a lot of good ones!
8. And I’m off…let the rehearsal day begin!