1. Today was my last day of summer camp. This week was cruise-themed, and to end the week with a bang, we had a “fancy dinner & dance.” We wore fancy party dresses and ate fancy food (spaghetti, green beans and garlic bread — for lunch). I’m not quite sure how I feel now that I am done — it doesn’t feel real. I mean, didn’t camp just start?
2. One week and a day from now, I will be getting married. I feel like an emotional wreck right now, because I have so many things to think about and so many emotions to deal with. I’m excited, sad, nervous and anxious all at once. I’m wondering how I’ll feel when I’m not working and have even more time to think about it!
3. Last night, my friend and I went shopping after work. I went with the intention of buying two pairs of flip-flops, and ended up with one dress, three shirts, and a wedding day clutch. No flip-flops, though!
4. As far as wedding planning goes, I’ve decided that my cut-off for any last minute details is Wednesday. If it’s not done by Wednesday, it won’t be getting done at all. At least, that’s what I’m saying now.
5. I can now add “short bus driver” to my resume. I was the designated bus driver for field trips this week, and after a couple of laps around the parking lot, I was allowed to take it on the road. I actually learned how to drive in a full size van, so I guess all of that practice paid off !
6. I have to be honest — I kind of feel like crap. Thanks to the holiday, I’ve been eating way too much junk this week, haven’t gotten more than 6 hours of sleep per night, and I’ve exercised a grand total of two times. A sweat session is in order before dinner tonight, and I need to get myself back on the healthy bandwagon. I don’t want to feel like this so close to the wedding! The 105 degree temperature and humidity isn’t helping much either — I could barely get my ring on my finger this morning!
7. I must work out now. Have a great weekend!