We now have the keys to our apartment, and I cannot wait to show you around! But you’ll have to wait — our furniture will be delivered tomorrow, and then I will share! Until then, here’s what I was up to over the weekend.
1. Lettuce wrap appetizer from Jordan’s birthday dinner at P.F. Changs
2. Cheesecake for two from P.F. Changs (sooo good)
3. Jordan’s birthday lunch at Moe’s — he’s enjoying his pop from the fancy pop machine
4. Moe’s fancy pop machine
5. I got my pottery back! I’ll have to show you everything that we made in another post.
6. Homemade birthday cupcakes, recipe via How Sweet It Is
7. Our master bath!
And with that, it’s time for me to watch “The Bachelorette” . Have a great night!