1. Blogging has been put on the back burner this week. I didn’t even touch a computer yesterday — kind of crazy, considering I used to spend up to 10 hours on that thing. It’s a nice though. I’m actually living my life instead of just writing about it.
2. This week, Jordan and I made one of the toughest decisions that we’ve ever had to make together. We’ve decided that we’re going to rent instead of buy. It was an emotional decision, but a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and his. I’m excited to sign a lease and have a place to call our own.
3. From now until July 14, I will be in full wedding planning mode. This weekend, we’re ordering our cake, and I need to go pick up my veil. My bachelorette party is next weekend! I can’t believe how fast June has gone by.
4. Yesterday officially marked one month until our wedding, and that also means one month until we’re on a plane to Hawaii! I need to start researching cool places to eat (eating good food is a top priority, of course).
5. Remember when I was rewarded with my favorite candy last week at camp? Today, we’re being treated to pizza. I’m getting so sick of typical lunch food, so it’ll be a nice treat (and one less thing for me to have to worry about this morning).
And with that, it’s time to drive to work!
Do you ever get tired of lunch food/ packing your lunch?