1. I quit my job. Yes, you read that right. Last Thursday, I gave my notice. I was going to write a whole post about it yesterday, but I think I’ll spare the details until next week. I do have something lined up for the future, and I’m pretty excited about it. It may or may not involve this ;):
2. Since I gave my two week’s notice, I have been out of the loop at work. I suppose they’re trying to phase me out. This means not a lot of human contact, and eight hours straight in front of my computer. I’ve gotten a lot done, but my brain hurts today.
3. Yesterday, it reached a record high of 87 degrees. I made to sure to take a few walking breaks at work so I could enjoy the weather, and when I felt an afternoon slump coming on (plus a case of spring fever), I walked over to Starbucks to get my favorite warm weather treat — a Non-fat Coffee Frappuccino. And then I found out that between May 4 and May 13, they will be half off from 3-5 p.m. It could be dangerous.
4. If you’re going to run a race, you should not begin training the week of said race. Or attempt your first outdoor run (in a very long time) when it is 87 degrees outside. Not that I would do that…
5. Speaking of running, tomorrow I will be leaving my house by 5:45 a.m. to make it downtown for the Indianapolis Mini-Marathon. Only, I will be running the 5K before the half marathon. No super long distances for this girl.
6. My sister, on the other hand, will be running the half marathon. There’s already a weather alert posted because of the extreme heat and humidity we’ve been having, so I’m hoping she’s able to push through it!
7. If you want to brighten your day, take a look at this. My sister and her friend are trying to contact Ellen so they can meet Taylor Swift. Read my sister’s story, then watch the video. And if you feel so inclined, share it with everyone you know, or tag Ellen in a tweet. And if you think I’m being pushy, think of that one person you’ve always wanted to meet, and remember the things you’d do to make it happen.
8. My one person (besides Bethenny, of course), was Jesse McCartney. I was 13, and I was obsessed. I sent him a letter asking him if I could be his back-up dancer. And then I never heard from him. Rude.
9. This week, I’ve had a major craving for this.
10. Today is my last Friday at my current job. After today, there’s only four more days to go. And I’m ready.
Were you /are you obsessed with any celebrity in particular?
What do you order from Starbucks?