1. I recently introduced Jordan to Pinterest. I got him all hyped up about the recipes I’ve been pinning, and reassured him that I’ll be such a good cook when we’re married. Then he looked at my pins. At least 80% of them are desserts. He’s convinced that we’re gonna get fat. Or starve. Apparently chocolate covered kiwi pops and salted carmel frosting don’t count as dinner. Darn.
2. It’s been 2 weeks and 2 days since I’ve had chocolate. My family wishes otherwise.
3. Not having my laptop has made me realize how much time I used to spend on my laptop. It couldn’t have been healthy.
4. I’m having second thoughts about my TOMS idea. I’m not sure that they belong in an indoor church wedding. But…I won’t be too surprised if a $60 charge appears on my bank statement this week. Now what could that be from?
5. Jordan’s left me for another week. This time, he’s in Florida. It’s his last boys’ (aka father/son) trip before we’re married. Once we’re married, he’ll be required to take me with him everywhere he goes…especially exciting places, like Germany and Florida. Isn’t that how it works ;)?
Tell me five random facts about your life.