If I had to label 2011, I would call it “the year of change.” Looking back, I can’t believe how much my life changed in 2011. Change has never been my strong suit- but because of it, I know I’ve learned a lot, and I’d like to think that I’ve become a stronger person. As 2012 nears, I thought I’d take the time to reflect upon what happened in 2011:
– I entered my last semester of college.
– I snagged an internship at an online health and fitness magazine.
– I watched my sister graduate from high school.
– I said goodbye to my grandpa.
– I had my first surgery.
– I survived two months of unemployment after college graduation.
– I turned 23.
– I began my first “big girl” job.
– I attended my first company Christmas party at my “big girl” job.
– I bought my wedding dress.
And, I captured all of those memories on this very blog. I am so thankful to be a part of the blogging community, grateful to have a place where I can reflect. It’s my outlet, my hobby, my home away from home, and I hope to get even more involved with it in the coming year.
I can only hope that 2012 is full of fun, laughter, and even more wonderful, new beginnings. Have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve!