A giveaway winner has been chosen and notified by email. Check back on this post to see who won!
Since it’s Good Friday and Easter weekend, I think it’s the perfect time for a fun survey. This one is from Christina’s blog!
1. What brings you the most joy? My husband. Family. Friends. Sunshine. Warm weather. A good workout.
2. What are your vices? Chocolate. Ice cream. Reality TV.
3. What is on your nightstand? Lotion. A cup of water. A book.
4. Do you have a secret talent? Most people know that I danced for many years, but many probably don’t know that when I was in high school, I took ballroom dance lessons. So, I know the basics. If they had a version of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ for people who aren’t stars, I’d want to go on it!
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Travel. Thank you to my in-laws, my parents, my husband, and a flexible work schedule, I’ve been able to travel a lot over the past couple of years. Everyone tells me to travel while I’m young, and since I never studied abroad (something I regret), I don’t want to miss out on these opportunities.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? Traveling alone. When I went to Minnesota in the fall, I flew by myself for the first time, stayed with someone I’d never met in person before, and had to trust that everything would work out okay. It did, and I became a more confident person because of it!
7. What makes you laugh? My favorite sitcoms. My husband. Babies.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I had two editorial internships in college, and my first print pieces were published when I was a freshman. When I’m feeling down because I don’t have a full-time job in that industry, I have to remind myself that I do have the experience.
9. What is on your bucket list? Someday, I’d love to travel to Italy, New York City, San Francisco, Greece, and Germany!
10. What is on your feet right now? Fuzzy socks!
11. How did you make your first dollar? Babysitting. I started babysitting for the girl across the street when I was 12.
12. What superstition do you believe in? I can’t think of anything specific right now, but I’m sure I’ve believed in a few!
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Workout clothes. And I actually keep them in my dresser, so basically, I rarely wear clothes from my closet.
14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? My engagement ring. I was so excited, I didn’t have an appetite for a week afterwards. I remember texting my cousin and asking her if I’d ever be able to stomach anything again (hahaha).
15. What is on your liquor shelf? A bottle of raspberry vodka that I bought to make sangria. We also have a few bottles of wine and some Skinnygirl.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? Bills. Keurig. An Easter basket full of candy. Toaster oven. Set of knives. Butter dish. A few jars of spices.
17. What would you never leave home without? My wedding rings. My keys.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? I’m a romantic comedy girl — ‘You’ve Got Mail,’ ‘Runaway Bride,’ ‘A Lot Like Love.’ I’m sure there are a lot more.
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party? Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Bethenny Frankel, Hanson, Jesse McCartney, Taylor Swift, and my family and close friends. It would be interesting!
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? You ARE young. Don’t wish the years away. I thought I was “never going to meet anyone!” right before I met Jordan — I was only 20. Don’t try to rush to the next stage in life just because you’re a certain age.
Now it’s your turn. Answer some questions in the comments section, or fill out the survey on your blog!